- “group roles of a questioner, summarizer, and clarifier. be able to work with others to appreciate what they’re saying, push back if need be, but also to be reflective
- “educators need to educate ourselves on game based learning. We should learn how to do it right. We should also learn how to avoid the pitfalls of poorly implemented game based learning.
- “bring back their focus and get them excited about learning. If you’re struggling with student concentration in your classroom, here are a few classroom activities to help
- “A lesson about every single element on the periodic table Created by the Periodic Videos team using the TED-Ed platform.”
- “VR in the classroom also offers many more opportunities for classroom instruction beyond virtual field trips. For example, a desktop virtual reality learning environment
- “could start with cursive—as young students do in many European countries. Berninger, on the other hand, said there’s a good case for teaching both print and cursive.
- “math, science, computer science, and humanities — are used every day to create amazing movies at Pixar. This collaboration between Pixar Animation Studios and Khan Academy