- “Outtake from the book “Anything You Want” – by Derek Sivers”
- “A crucial critical thinking skill is developing the understanding that there are multiple solutions to many problems. Some approaches to a given problem may make more sense to one student tha…
- “Guided Lessons Put your kids on the right path to learning Comprehensive: Deep dive skill practice for 800+ foundational skills Many Ways to Learn
- “Where to Find Classes Worldwide to Connect The Skype for Educators Community is full of current global projects and allows you to post an invitation for your project or join Mystery Skypes
- “help our students create meaningful messages and learn to effectively collaborate and respect their peers. Below are slides, resources, and bookmarks to help you get your students to reflect
- “ideas to try with your learners in 2017. Try picking one or two that you think would really motivate your learners to be more creative, problem solve, and think critically.
- “screen time in place of some traditional instruction time. selecting games develop critical thinking skills and boost educational performance. Here are seven examples to choose from:”
- variety of games and keeps going all the way to eighth grade (whereas many other sites cut off after fifth grade). It is free to play, but a bit heavy with advertisements.
- “Math Games – Learn while you play fun games!” and Language Arts Games – Practice skills with educational games variety of games for Kindergarten through fifth grade