- CURRICULUM FOR K-12 TEACHERS Standards-aligned engineering lessons and hands-on activities for use in science, engineering, and math classrooms.
- “list of great science resources. No doubt there are other great ones out there, but this is an excellent launching point for teachers, “
- “The tools below were made for educators—and in many cases by educators—to help them with many aspects of classroom teaching.”
- Gold Standard Project Based Learning is a powerful overarching pedagogy. It helps teachers combine numerous state standards, meet rigorous testing expectations, and keep students motivated all year…
- “knowing exactly what it means to “collaborate.” We had to learn what it looks like, sounds like, and feels like to solve problems together, to think critically together, and how to commun…
- video “Global Goals for Sustainable Development. 17 goals to achieve 3 extraordinary things in the next 15 years. End extreme poverty. Fight inequality and injustice. Fix climate change.
- 100s of short videos Psychology Chemistry Space Physics History Business Technology Maths
- “Learn something new and feed your curiosity”
- Building student connection means building trust and ensuring the best learning outcomes. Using the right classroom engagement strategies, you can make this a regular occurrence in all your classes…