- “Audio books offer kids the opportunity to learn and improve reading comprehension in a way that may seem less intimidating and scary. Here are some of the best ones that offer a range
- Easily turn a Google™ Spreadsheet into a Set of Online Flashcardsand Other Cool Stuff
- Tes Teach: Create digital lessons in 5 minutes Interactive lessons, projects, presentations and more
- tools to “techify” your lessons one step at a time. Each one has the potential to enhance your classroom biome and get students excited about your content.
- The entire process from giving the test to grading it takes approximately 15-20 minutes. The only variable is how fast your students can type. My third graders are still hunting and pecking
- use video for lessons – edit, track, student projects Save time Take already existing videos from Youtube, Khan Academy, Crash Course, etc. or upload your own. Engage students easily
- chart outlines the four stages of the SAMR model and provides apps related to each of these stages but unfortunately the apps are not hyperlinked so you need to Google them to access them.
- SAMR Model image